Your Shortcut

Wednesday 28 December 2011

I Broke My Record

!! YESTERDAY !!
I watched 3 movies in a row .

1st movie ...
Sherlock Holmes : A Game of Shadows
There is a bit comedy in the movie .
Complicated , adventure and exciting .
 I hope I have half of Sherlock Holmes intelligence .

2nd movie ...
Alvin & The Chipmunks : Chip wrecked
How the Chipmunks survive in an island .
Interesting , comedy and music .
They are cute and Alvin learn his lesson .

3rd movie ...
We Bought a Zoo
Awesome , shocking and amazing .
A family bought a zoo !?!?!?
You got to see how they over come the problems ...

On the same day , I'd been looking for a job at Summit , Empire & Subang Parade .
I wonder who will call me 1st ... ... ... ... ...

Yesterday , all credits go to my bf .
He help me a lot and give me a lot too .
THANKS !!!

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment