Your Shortcut

Friday 9 December 2011

My Grandma

7th December 2011 ,  Wednesday .
Last Wednesday me and my sister went to my grandma house , cause my mum wanted to trim , curl and perm my grandma hair . 
I took some picture when my mum doing this treatment for my grandma .
1 . My mum curling my grandma's hair

2 . Still curling her hair

3 . My mum wrapped my grandma's hair with plastic beg after putting on the neutraliser 
4 . This baby(my grandma babysit her) staring at my grandma . She thinking "who is this ????" . She don't want my grandma to carry her also . *Haha* ! Whole family laughing at her
5 . Now my grandma still waiting to unwrap the plastic beg . The way she sit cool right !?
6 . This is how she looks like in the end . I call it lion hair !
Hope my grandma always healthy like always .
Bright smile 
Strong
BEAUTIFUL 

My grandma always give me a lot of advices , what she saw on television and what she read on newspaper , she will advice and telling me "should and shouldn't" do.
Sometimes I love to question a lot . I always wanted to know their pass , she will answer my question 1 by 1.
I even know how she know her husband .

This roughly about my grandma .

 By June

No comments:

Post a Comment