Your Shortcut

Monday 12 December 2011

Blood-C Cosplay ( Amino Yūka )

I'm trying my best best best to cosplay as Amino Yūka 網埜優花 from Blood-C anime .
I wanted to cosplay this during Comic Fiesta , but I can't go this year .
Is because I still have one more costume haven't arrive .
So I just cosplay at home .
Amino Yūka
This is her character . 
Before that , I borrowed this costume to my friend and asked her to sell this costume of for me .
But I can't sell it off .
So , in the end I cosplay myself .

I tried my best to cosplay her .
Is totally a FAILURE !
My Amino Yūka cosplay .
Is FAILURE right !?

My face is too fat fat chubby .
My hair is a bit long and can't get the right hair style .
I took this all picture about 1hour ++
Still looks so ugly .

How you think about my Amino Yūka cosplay ??

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment