Your Shortcut

Friday 16 December 2011

I-City & Snowalk

YESTERDAY !

Me and my family went to I-City for the first time .
Never went they before , so we went there quite early .
About 11a.m we arrived I-City at Shah Alam

I'd got ticket from Groupon Malaysia .
You can get a lot of discount from Groupon Malaysia .
Like food , vacation , some amazing items and bla bla bla ...
Yay , this the ticket from Groupon .
I'd got 51% discount ...
It include snowalk , 2-tier carousel rideand 3 outdoor rides for 2 person .
On our way there
My handsome dog is on the way to my grandma house .
Picture with my lovely mum in car .
Picture in moving car ( a bit blur )
Once we arrive I-City 
someone informed us that 
6a.m-6p.m the parking fees is only RM1
When it comes to the night
6.01p.m-5.59a.m the parking fees is RM10 
It was quite shocking .

When we got there , we saw a big big KFC restaurant .
Of course we ate over there .
This KFC restaurant is different a little different from others .
After we eat only we pay , we didn't pay 1st only we eat .
This the different .

Cute toilet sign right !?
After eating , remember to wash your hands . (hehex..)
Later on , we walk around .
NOTHING IS OPEN !!!
We ask the guard in I-City : " what time does the outdoor activities starts ? "
He said : " 5p.m they will start . "
WHATTT ~~!
and now is about 1p.m only .
We had no choice .
Just got to wait .

Then we went for the Snowalk .
This is the outside view
Before going in I took some pictures. 
I'm so excited .
I thought I will be strong , the 1st round I went in with my slipper .
Then I came out within 2 minutes , my leg was NUMB !!
I got to rent a boots .
Rent a boots only cost RM10 and RM20 for deposit (They will return your RM20 once to return them the boots) 
They provide the jacket , it smells a bit .
before going in , they will give you a chop . 
This is roughly the inside look
Many many many snow . Is slippery inside .
I felt down and my sis didn't even notice .
and is freezing inside .
The temperature was -5
°C 
Once we came out , we went and have a tea at Old Town White Coffee
Cold Chocolate
Coffee O
Lime yoghurt 
Family chit-chat time !
Still got some time . About 2 hours .
Walk around ....
So boring !
Many animal statues around .
Took some picture ...
Is 5p.m !
AT LAST ~ !
going for outdoors activities .
Tickets ...
1st outdoor activities 

Picture during the spacewalk ride 
2nd outdoor activities ...
SPIN SPIN SPIN ~~

3rd outdoor activities .
  

I'm dizzy after this round .
Now we need to wait the light to lights up
7p.m only all the lights in I-City will lights up
Nice light ~~~
So colourful
On the way home we bought some durian and eat ..

Having dinner at BBQ plaza at Sunway Pyramid

Tiring day ~
sorry for acting cute (hehex..)

THANKS for reading .

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment