Your Shortcut

Friday 23 December 2011

Happy Dong Zhi Everyone ...

It happens yesterday ... ...
 Before I tell you how I celebrate my Dong Zhi festival .

I HAD PASS MY UNDANG TEST .
!!! WOOOOTZZ !!!

&
My cousin got straight A's in his PMR 
CONGRATZ~

We are going to celebrate with huge & fancy dinner .
Of course , not forget about the main dish .
汤圆(In english I'm not so sure , so I translate it . They call it "Glutinous Rice Ball")


My aunt makes it and I see it . (LoL!)
These are the filling for glutinous rice ball
Red bean & Peanuts.
glutinous rice flour plus water .
You may add colouring .
DONE !
add colouring ...
Separate it .
Wrap the filling .
Cover it
Big glutinous rice ball .
Blue - Chocolate
Red - Red Bean
Green - Peanut 
Cook it !
We are done ...
Now we had our dinner
This is the nice & fancy dinner that I said .
Vegetable , prawn , chicken & duck .

Short story about Dong Zhi
They said Dong Zhi is the cow birthday .
There's a carpenter name Mu Dou Gong . In his village , they have a fertile field .
After the farmer sown the rice seeds to the field , they just have to wait the it to grow .
While waiting , the farmers will wait at Mu Dou Gong store .
The farmers were noisy and Mu Dou Gong get frustrated .
He can't concentrate on his work !
So he ask one of his worker to sown a little of sawdust to the field everyday .
Every time the sawdust was sown , the grass will grow out .
Mu Dou Gong hope that the farmer will be hard working and cut the grass .
One day , Mu Dou Gong's worker got tired and sown all the sawdust one shot to the rice field .
and the field were full with grasses . The farmers can't plant their rice .
They got panic .
The carpenter , Mu Dou Gong know that his worker did that and punish the worker to turn into a cow .
In this way , the cow must help the farmers to do the rice field job .
The farmers know that the cow love to eat glutinous rice ball .
Every year 22nd December , they will feed the cow glutinous rice ball to thanks the cow for the hard work.
At the same time , we are thankful that we have rice to eat everyday .

story source from : http://etoe.mlc.edu.tw/materialf/1555/year7.htm

My English is bad , might have a lot of grammar error .
Hope you can understand my story .
Sorry about that .

By June 

No comments:

Post a Comment