Your Shortcut

Sunday 25 December 2011

My Christmas Eve

Marry Christmas Everyone !

!! YESTERDAY !!
Me and my bf went Sunway Pyramid and celebrate our 2nd Christmas Eve ..

I'd had a terrible moment this year , I cause my bf many many trouble .
I wore 15cm high heels to Sunway Pyramid .
Got problem walking to the bus stop , ended sitting taxi .
SOOOOO~ expensive from the beginning already .
When we arrive Sunway Pyramid , I got few blister on my feet .
Saw the red spot at my last toe ??
That's painful when I walk .
Had terrible time to walk . So I sat down and my bf get plaster .
He got me a cute plaster . (I WANT A TRANSPARENT ONE !!)
Yea ~ my ugly legs ....
I can't walk with that high heels any more .
So he ask me to buy new shoes .
So I said I want a short boots ....
I suggested to go to Asia Avenue .
He bought a brown boot for me at Shoes Obsession .
~~~I love this boots ~~~
My legs is still pain~
Later on , we went to the Hinode Shop (RM5 Store) to get present for my bf mother , Uncle Colin & Auntie Jackie ...


Then we went to Daiso Japan and get the socks .
So , my feet won't feel so pain .
Soon , we went and had our breakfast at Simply Penang Restaurant near the ice-rink .

Asam Laksa
Barli , Cincau & Keropok(I think) ??
Fried Kuey Teow
Roasted Chicken Century Egg
Next , time to get tickets for movie !!!
WAHHHHH~
So many people ..
Sure no space.
We wanted to watch Sherlock Holmes .
Ended up watching Jack & Jill .
YEA~! His the god ...
waiting under the light ...

Then , is time to get my bf a pants , jeans~
I always wanted him to try wearing a jeans...(but he dislike jeans)
We look for every store that sell pants in Sunway Pyramid .
We took about 2 hours .
In the end we got his jeans at Jusco .
Nice colour right !?
This is his FIRST jeans !
Feeling a bit thirsty ..
We get some drink at Mr. Wish
 
Chocolate Milk Tea (less sugar n regular ice)
Later on, we went and get some lunch at Giant
right before we went in to the cinema .
Sushi
Mix Rice
On the way to the cinema , I got a little bit selfish
and so I got my bf to buy 3 stick of chocolate marshmallow
(as shown in the picture below)
FULL OF DE CHOCOLATE! (jealous?)
Show time !!!
Description is in the picture XD.
The cinema room was super cold and I borrow my bf jacket .
The show was basically about twins and family bonding .
Comedy movie but I cried lol
~ The End ~
We went and get some noodles at Ajisen Ramen .
Chasiu Ramen
Ajiken Sushi Special
Then we set off to Jusco to get my bf father's present .
Tea !! He also bought me a Tea ..
Healthy tea !!
He said I'm weak . ( LOL !! just joking)
Now I got discount for making my bf a bracelet .
Now we got a pair ...
I'm so happy with it !
Getting late and tired already .
Sit at a bench in front of Jusco .
Oh ya , haven't get out couple picture yet ..
Say CHEESE !!
How is it !?!?
lame ?? boring ?? same pose everytime ??
AAAHHHHHHH~~~!
Almost forget to buy album ...
Here it goess~~
Fly fly fly fly...
Run run run run ...
Bought it in the Living Cabin store .
This album is to keep our memories ....
Is very important .
We going to fill it up 1 by 1 !
SWEET FOREVER  !
By June 
Some grammar  mistake my bf correct it .

No comments:

Post a Comment