Your Shortcut

Thursday 8 December 2011

I Cooked with My Bf 2day

A great & tiring morning
just to wake up and return my Form 5 book .
HOORAY !

It means my secondary school life is over .
I'd dream of this time very long already .
After I return my book my bf promise me he'll come my house & cook with me .
Of course I'm happy.

We cooked Ebi Fry 2day . I learn to maked Ebi Fry from youtube .
So we tried to make it 2gether . 
Wanted to take some pic , but too happy and we eat it up .

Here's the video of making the Ebi Fry
Is from a youtube channel cookingwiththedog .

After you fried your prawn it should tasted crispy and chewy .
If you dip with sauce mayonnaise it will be GREAT !
Thumbs up for this Ebi Fry !

Later on there's nothing much , he went home & I study my Road Rules books in order to pass my exam to get L licence for driving .

This Saturday my mum agree and let me go out with my bf uncle , his father friend actually , no blood relation uncle . We going to 1 Utama , a shopping center .
Stay tuned for my story on this Saturday outing !

By  June 

No comments:

Post a Comment