Your Shortcut

Saturday 10 December 2011

Dinner at Edo Ichi , First Subang

YESTERDAY
Me and my family having dinner at Edo Ichi at First Subang
Edo Ichi is a Japanese Restaurant , is similar to Sushi King Restaurant , But they have a better environment and good service too . 
This is their logo in front of the menu
This restaurant can consider as Kaiten Sushi Restourant 
They have a conveyor belt bringing many plates of sushi
Saw many plates moving with sushi ??? This is known as the Kaiten Sushi !
I ordered Nabeyaki Udon
The Udon is chewy & slippery 
The Tempura are crispy too..
They have chicken , eggs , vegetables , fish cake & tempura in hot pot
Does this Nabeyaki Udon looks mouthwatering to you ?

My sister ordered Chicken Katsudon

They have this fried chicken (I think) , egg , rice & seaweed
Then we took some sushi from the conveyor belt 
crispy sushi
cooked salmon
This is Edamame Soy Bean , my favourite dish . Is healthy to eat and DELICIOUS !
I suggest this dish to everyone...  
And in this restaurant I found something cute & unique too
Chubby bowl , they put chilli powder in it . Cute right !?
This tea cup is full with 魚 (it means fish) , as you can see each words are different beside the  .
Cool tea cup right !?
That's about it , about my dinner .
Finish ! I'm FULL !
Japanese Food lover can come and try this restaurant at First Subang Mall at SS15 , Subang Jaya .

Goodnight . 2morrow will be going to 1Utama . Will update my blog 2morrow night .

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment