Your Shortcut

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Searching Colleges & Durian as Dinner

Through the phone , they said that they can provide full scholarship if I have 5 credits in my trial SPM result .
My mum quickly wake me up .
Then we quickly get ready to that collage .

Breakfast come first !
We eat Penang Pork Mee & drink Sugar Cane at Tian Tian Fat.
3 person share one bowl of mee and drink .
(hehex...)
 Continue our journey .
Seriously , my mum driving so dangerous .
Cause we can't find the place and
We got quite a numbers of "hon" !
In the end we found the college .
Is located inside the Vistana Hotel .
I just took 1 picture in the college
This is just their college lobby . (think so)
The college is very very small .
But soon they going to move to a better place next year .
Next , we still got a lot of time .
So we went to Greencity College to have a look .
We took almost 1hour time to look for this college .
The worst part is , my mum don't trust my reading map skill .
We actually already arrive , then my mum miss the T-junction .
Then turn one big big round only arrive .

This is the Greencity College.
The college have 7 floors .
This is the outside view .
I took this 3 picture at the lobby .
This Greencity College , mostly they focus about the environmental care .
If you want to know more about this Greencity College .
Go to this college on this Saturday , 17th December .
They going to have a talk about "Green" subject .

After this only we have our lunch on 4 o'clock .
Is Mcdonald at SS15 .
I ordered MacChicken set .
Yum Yum ~ !
Dinner time !
Hohoho~~!
Is Durian .
only RM9 , "Eat all you can" at USJ14
DURIAN ~~~ !
My funny face eating durian ~
Go ahead & laugh .
The Durian at USJ14 "Eat all you can" not that nice .
I suggest Durian Lover may go to SS2 and try the durian they also have "Eat all you can" .
At SS2 might be a bit expensive , but much much better than USJ14 .
No offence .

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment