Your Shortcut

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Sorrow Life

Today is my first day of colour drawing class and is my first time wearing formal clothing for Malaysian Study presentation .

Today , our lecturer taught us a lot about colour . He talk a lot until we only manage to draw one piece of colour drawing .

Sneak peek of my colour drawing :
I felt not bad for my first time .
I will work hard for better result .
Then for my presentation today , I did my best , but is horrible .
So is ok . I'm still new in presentation , I'll do better next time .

Hehe... see my formal clothing ...
How is it ? How is it ?
Nice ?
That it . 
Now , lets blend in to my topic unconsciously as you read ( LoL....)
I'm a person that got very very very n very little friends .
Whenever I walk together with my friend , they will prefer to talk to my partner than me . I'm kindda left out . I wonder is it because I don't know any music , game , drama or fashion . I guess that I'm faith that not to talk with anyone . 
My only hope is my boyfriend , but NOW I hesitate . Should I text him / call him / fb him . I need to control myself and said : "NO ! Cannot keep SMS him . No No NO !" . Why I control myself is because that he don't really have topic to talk to me . I guess is because I don't know and don't play any game . If I talk to him , he might be listening to my complain everyday . I want to tell him what I did today , but at the same times I have to think about him . Now , I always worry and terrified that our relationship get worst . That's why I try not to text him / call him / fb him in order to give him some SPACE ! Sometimes he might complain I'm repeating . 
I cry when I remove my make-up just now . Thinking that is it what I need to go through for this for my entire life ? If yes , means I can never walk out from my own 'box' .

I'm getting lonely from day by day . The only way of not dying is to express myself through blog . Now I'm thinking to do my own video and upload on youtube , but I don't have good camera . So that have to wait . Waiting my mum said "yes" to buy DSLR , but no money .

That it for today .
Getting more sorrow story in my blog . Sorry about .

By June



No comments:

Post a Comment