Your Shortcut

Wednesday 20 June 2012

My Dream

My dream and what I'm hoping for .
I just hope he'll just see it and understand me .

I don't know why recently he just get annoying on what I did .
I talk things repeatly he get annoyed ; I change my profile picture in facebook(the body painting picture) he get annoyed ; I post something on blog and I wanted him to read , he get annoyed .
I seriously don't know what's wrong with him , but somehow he get annoyed by me .
Most of the times I thought he will support me in all way , but I didn't know he take it as a forceful matter .
I just hope he will say goodnight and love me every night . Somewhat and somehow , he think I force him . I wonder what type of person he is . Isn't it something nice when you love a person and don't feel tired of saying it . Somewhat he don't think that way . He think I force him to said it , is simply means he's tired of our relationship .
Haizz... He can makes me happy my buying me stuff , but he always make me cry by not taking care of this small matters .
He always give me the reasons he tired , he get annoyed , he forget and bla bla bla ... I wonder if he will forget to eat .

My dream with him is totally different from his dream .

I'm dream of my future life every single minute .
Sometimes I hope I have a Japanese culture and fashion , I have Korean beauty , I have western manners and a combination with my own culture . That's is what I really hope for , but is almost impossible to make it come true .
Sometimes me and my boyfriend think really really far , far as in until we got marry (haha... every couple think that). When I think that , I got terrified ! I know that my boyfriend and I totally have a different dream . His future will be a chef and my future will be a designer . We have a different working time . And he said after marry must stay with his parents . OMG , this even worst to me . I won't said I hate his parents .

My dream family !
After marry , still like couple . Holding hands , give a hug when he/she go to work or come back to work , say goodnight and love you to each other . When we have kids , we spend time with them , eat together , bath together ... I also dream that I can make amazing bento for my kids (haha... think too much)

That's just a dream which everyone hope for . My boyfriend , he just hate all those . He will just said we are Chinese , no kissing , no hugging in front of people . He said it will make people annoyed . To me it just make people jealous of our relationship ( muahaha...! ) . Too bad we both think differently .

When he get tired , he tend to forget everything . So awesome . I can't said anything about it . He only think that he's the only person will get tired . He hate attention , but he want attention from his friends . His understanding of my attention and his attention are totally different .

I know my personality but he don't know his . He love to dominate in everything . He always think his right . He love "face" . He thinks that he know everything . He show off a lot . But I don't really care of those , that's is what every guys personality are . Can't you just don't think that I force you to do it . Reading my blog is not what I want to force you to read , reading my blog you will know my personality more . Why you think that I force you to read it . It can show your support towards your girlfriends . When I asked you to read it , you can just read it any time you want , just tell me when you can read it . But he tell me no point of reading my blog . That's so hurtful to me . I was so eagle when you can read my blog . In the end , he just do not have the interest about me any more . That's all I can said .

My dream are basically my life with my boyfriend . This is what I dream for now .

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment