Your Shortcut

Monday 18 June 2012

Balancing Sculpture

Finally I finish my balancing sculpture and done the presentation .
Feel relax now after those stress .
Is no easy to balance the sculpture . I failed a several time .
Doing this , I do not have time to eat , rest and bath .
I even ask my boyfriend to send food to my house . Is rushing and my sculpture doesn't balance .
Finally I give up and do a new one . But a smaller version .

Here is my end product :

I used 10 colours in this balancing sculpture .
Is it interesting ?
I did my best to do it .
Then , today for human communication .
Our lecturer ask us to do sculpture with plasticine .
More like emotion sculpture .
So I did sad emotion .
This sculpture I made is not that creative , I'm sure many of you seen this kind sculpture before .

The plasticine is soft and hard to do it .
I do the melting sad candle .
As I do , it get skinny .
LoL
That's all for today . Thanks for reading .

By June







No comments:

Post a Comment