Your Shortcut

Friday 22 June 2012

Mother's Birthday

Yesterday is my mother's birthday and is my drawing exam also .
Today I got my drawing exam , I got 9/15 only . I was hoping for 10/15 . Kindda sad .
But never mind "la" , I'll work hard for the next exam .

Yesterday , my mum birthday . I bought her a special candle .
Is a magic candle that will relight again .

I eat durian yesterday ,
taste nice , but ended up sick today .
Tiramisu cake that my aunt make for my mum .
Is delicious .
Lighting up the candle

My mum is making a wish
She looks so happy
The candle relight and she blow again and again and again .
She blow again .
Eating time !!!


See inside, got chocolate bar inside and few layer of cake .
Is just happy night with my mum . Hahaha~~~

That's all for today . Thanks for reading .

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment