Your Shortcut

Saturday 9 June 2012

Body Painting

Not the professional body painting .
Is just something fun to enjoy it .
Is our human communication subject again .

College life huh~
See what we do ..
*We just using bancho paint , save our expenses .
We painting our partner . Not ourself

Let's see the transformation
Move your mouse to the picture to see the transformation 
Painted myself first ...
Now I'm white .
Painting my friend body ...
When painting her . She were ticklish .
She move here and there . LoL
so funny . 
My friend turn .
She paint my face .
The paint smell horrible . (E...leck..)
Half way done !
We can't really smile .
If we smile , the paint will crack .
My friend , Wee Ven art work .
My art work .
Trying to make like oil painting , ended she looking like army .
Full body view

Individual body look

Whole class art work

Do you felt amazing after looking at those picture ???

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment