Your Shortcut

Sunday 17 June 2012

Bring a Friend Day

Is bring a friend day , happy and nervous on that day .
It happen on last Friday, 15th June .
Is human communication subject again .
Our lecturer want us to bring a friend to our course for a day .
She said is to learn how to communicate with other people , especially when we come out to work .

Before that day , Is so hard to find a friend .
I do not have many friend . I ask a lot of people and most of it cannot go .
Luckily one of my friend willing to skip his class and go . Really thanks to him , Ryan .
His my high school friend , I think we know each other for 4 years already .

On that day , our lecturer want us to go around and introduce ourself and our friend .
Is a good way to improve our communication skill and learn how to start a conversation with someone we do not know . Everyone enjoy it on that day .
After that , our friend need to rate our communication skill .
My friend rate me 5/10 , he should give me lower . LoL
What he said about me are right . I not going to tell what he told on that day (muahaha...!!)

On that day we got to wear similar clothing with our partner .

Here's a few picture :
We wear full black on that day .
I perasan ( hahaha... it means trying to show off )
I look fat in this picture .
My friend and her partner wear full white .
Whole class picture ! 
I didn't get to update on that day , many assignment rushing up .
Will update about my assignment tomorrow . Stay tune for it .
Hope you enjoy reading .

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment