Your Shortcut

Saturday 5 May 2012

Reality World & Blogger World

I decided to write this topic is because my bf give me a cruel critic about my blog post that I posted yesterday . He said that I'm putting sarcasms in my blog post !
Of course I'm sad about it . I think over the whole night and I got hard time to sleep .
After thinking it , I decided to draw a picture . More like an abstract picture ...

This picture pop out from my mind when I can't get to sleep .
So I quickly when and draw the outline and colour it today .
Is basically my personality .
If you know me , you will see a different between the reality and blog world .

In the reality , I seems to be a good and smart girl .
But in the blog world , I'm more arrogant and confident and yet I'm a zero knowledge person .

You must be wondering why is this happening ?
I think mostly is because of family education , the way they teach me to be good in front of people and never fight back with them .
So I decided to do what I like on my blog and act more arrogant than the usual me .

At the same times , I want attention too . (hehex...)

Do I worry what my friend will think of me ?
Nope ! Not at all ...
If I do that , then my life will like in prison already .
But what they said I still will think about it .

I thinking blogging is a place to express a person feeling or giving knowledge to other person .
There's no wrong or right ! (except you take a person or animal life ! This is definitely WRONG ! )

I got a happy feeling when people look at me with 2 personality . ( Isn't that awesome !?!?!?)

Hmmm... What I wrote on the blog will not be taking back .
Once is written , it will be in my blog forever !

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment