Your Shortcut

Friday 4 May 2012

2 Happy Things

I got 2 happy things happen to me .
1st is I got my 1st Laptop
2nd is I get to sold 2 of my postcard I made .

Lazy to read all ?
click on the specific topic :
My 1st Laptop
Handmade Postcard

My 1st Laptop
My laptop brand is DELL .
I'm not so rich like other to buy Mac laptop .
Anyway ... I'm happy about it .
My aunt told me that the laptop I'm using now is DELL newest product , sounds not bad . Plus my whole family uses DELL , sometimes got problem . Is the cheapest and the best I can find . Hahaha...

DELL Inspiron Queen 15 N5110 Laptop 
  • Price : RM2599 ( Student Price )
  • i7 Series Processor Label
  • Got all the laptop basic
  • Around 2.5kg
  • Charger got 1kg heavy 
  • Clear screen
  • Battery last around 4-5hours
  • 8-in-1 Memory Card Reader
  • 1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
  • 2.2AHr 6-cell Lithium Ion Battery
  • McAfee(R) Security Center(TM) (Multi-Language) - 15 Months Version
  • NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M - 1GB

Here is a few of my laptop look .

Design not bad , too bad got no other colour choice .
So new until I don't want to remove those plastic beside it .
(hehex...)
I wanted to buy mouse , is a bit 'mafan'( =annoying ) without the mouse .
When I got money , I will buy a nice mouse for my laptop .
I hate dull colour stuff , ESPECIALLY black colour . I wanted to put some sticker on the cover . Looks more different and unique . If I do it , I'll show everyone . (I'm so kind , LoL)
Now , I'm testing to use my laptop and update the blog . Is so slow for me to update without mouse , cause I love to use 'copy and paste' technique !! ( Muahaha~~)
Handmade Postcard

Today in my human communication , lecturer ask us to sell postcard that we made ourself .
Is not easy ! 
Even I can't sell it all 3 cards , but I'm happy that the person that buy from me didn't question me :
"why I need to buy ?" 
"why should I help you ?"  
"what is this for ?" 
and so on...
So I believe that they really buy because of my amazing art work . ( Sounds like I'm good at drawing only ... )

My Postcard
This is the 1st piece that I get to sell off .
I sold it for RM10 .
Quite regret selling that cheap , because is my nicest postcard I draw .
This is the 2nd postcard I get to sell off ..
I sold this for RM15 and someone really paid for it .
I'm so so so happy . 
This is the postcard that I can't sell off .
Maybe is ugly and no one know what I'm drawing .
But I try to sell it for RM30 then cut down to RM25 , cut down again to RM20 ,
Lastly cut down to RM15 and no one want it .
I think I'll just give it to my bf . ( LoL )
**Thanks to my friend Iphone **
**She always lend me to take picture when I need **
My postcard looks nice le , of course 'la' I drew it !

What I drew are abstract ... Is easier for me to draw and express my emotion .
So awesome right !?

Here got some tips about my drawing , not interested to read don't click it .
I think the best tool help me in the end is the fixative . Fixative is a spray that can set your pencil / paint / charcoal ... drawing , so that your picture will last long . Best way to use it is spray on a few layer to make the surface shiny and smooth .
One last tip I give you all 'la' , try to mix different drawing tools in your drawing , like acrylic paint with buncho paint or buncho paint mix with colour pencil . It will give you best outcome than you imagine . 
If is you all , what you think about my drawing ?
Will you buy my postcard with high price ???

I will work on my drawing more...

Thanks for reading ... !!!
Come again ~

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment