Your Shortcut

Tuesday 1 May 2012

My Blog QR Code

HI hi hi ~~~
I had created my blog QR code ...

Wondering what is QR code ?
is something like this ...
Awesome mystery code !!!
This code is famous long time a go
and now only able to create one for my blog
**My blog code**
How to use it ??
Very very simple .


  • 1st of all you need a phone , but with WiFi/3G (as long as you got internet server) and GPS
  • Then go to your app store and download "ScanLife"
  • Then now you just need to view the code in your phone
  • It will automatically bring you to my blog side 
Haha...
you must be wondering why you must do it .
Is easy !!!
Cause by this way you can read my blog on your phone even you are at outside .
No need to spend your time to type my blog URL that is freaking loooong ~~

I want that code too~! Where can I get it ??

  • Just go to http://qropit.com/en/ then sign-up .
  • Click "CREATE A QROP" .
  • Click "link" .
  • Type your blog URL .
  • If you want to , you may put on a title .
  • Now you QR code is available .
  • Download your code and put it on your blog .

That simple right ???
Hurry up and do one for your own .

Do support my blog too (hehex...)

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment