Your Shortcut

Saturday 19 May 2012

More and More

About my greedy heart ...
Ehemm... is the things that I want badly where I can't get it now .
Because I don't have the money , that simple reason .
Is normal when human are greedy .

Let's see what I need .
Recently , I studying foundation in design course .
Even I have scholarship , but I feel so sorry to my parents .
Everything I need for my drawing are expensive . I need more and more material and do my journals and so on . The more I need , I felt so so so guilty when I use my parent money .
In order to get better grade to get more scholarship from Taylor's to pull down my parents burden . I willing to do almost everything . But still , I felt like I adding burden for them , buying art stuff . I wonder is there any cheap art store in Malaysia / Subang Jaya . LoL ...

Next thing I want is just about my personal beauty .
Seriously , I can't avoid this .
I always see those people in school got those kind of flawless skin . Especially my friend ... Damn jealous of her face man , like egg shells smooth .
I keep thinking that I must work hard now , so that I can earn more money to do facial .
I want to remove my pimple and scar on my T-zone .
I want to remove my freaking BLACKHEAD on my nose .
I want to have even skin tone and get fairer at the same times .
WAH ~ so many !!
Because of this , I did many stupid things on my face .
I went and search on home remedies and try it on .
Raw egg on my face , all sorts of powder as mask .
I try many weird stuff that u can never imagine , but I did for short term .
I find it almost useless , effect are low and quite costly also .

Next is my hair ....
At first I wanted to dye bright colour hair like pink , blue , purple ...
But my bf told me many many stuff that he disagree .
So I put my new goal is getting a healthy , long , shinning , black hair .
I must hunt for good hair care product , but no money ( hehex... )

I aiming for extra virgin olive oil now .
Many people on the internet mention that extra virgin olive oil is good for beauty .
It have the vitamins that we need for our body .
When I tell my mum , she said "NO"
My mum said is wasting money to buy those expensive stuff for my beauty .
I was kindda lost hope .
Only things I hope is when I graduated and get a good job .
Hoping for that time to happen .

Lastly , my bf .
Aiya ~ at first right . I don't aspect much from him .
When the time past , I starting to ask him funny funny stupid stuff .
I would ask for more from him . Only one things I worry , was the future .
I would ask him to study , get good job , play less game and accompany me more .
Now we are way to busy to study and one month maybe see 5 times !?
Is a good thing . We are working hard for our own future and goal .
Although I felt a bit sad when we can't meet each other .
When can't see each other , I felt curious . Then I got angry when he don't tell me stuff .
He said right : " I prefer if we meet each other and talk . Rather than talking through SMS . "
Obviously is a ridiculous reason to me "la" . What to do , have to tolerate each other . If not our relationship never last until now .

I did argue with him , I always wanted to separate for many stupid reason . What for man ...
When I think back , is a way to start argue where I actually didn't mean it . I love him a lot . His the type of man that I can't get another one . What the lecturer told me is right . When a relationship is too calm . There will always a sudden fight . This is what I did . I always the one who start the fight first . Guys really more immature than girls man . If not why girls always worry and we think more right . Guys hardly think any further , where they thought they think a lot . We just give them face . ( haha...) No offence . If any guys can cook , do housework , take care of kids all at the same times . Go marry him at once . Guys can't do more than one things at the same times , they will EXPLODE ! 

What guys thought they can give to a family is only money . They think that they bring money back , they already did a lot of stuff . Where as they only did one stuff . Ego-ness within them can't be taken of . So girls must tolerate and beware of this .

Hehe... OMG I talk bad about guys . They going to kill me . BUT , I just telling the facts where other people tell me . 

Simple stuff in my life .
Simple yet hard to achieve . 

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment