Your Shortcut

Saturday 12 May 2012

Crazy Costume

Yesterday we had crazy costume activities in our human communication subject .
Is pretty awesome .
My friend help with my costume and I help with her costume .
We used recycle household items to make it .

Me and my friend name start with holy . ( hehex...)
Here is the picture .
My friends Wee Ven help me to wrap my costume  .
This is my make-up , side view .

Front view .
Add on the mask .
Hmm... my face condition was really bad on that day .
Full body view .
My friend edit the picture .
The girl on the right , she is my best best friend in college .
好朋友!!
Full body pose ~
After all those make-up and stuff . We walk around the campus with our costume .

Crazy Campus Walk ...

After all day long , I learn something new .
That is , changing your strategy when things didn't work out .
Lastly , be confident on who you are .

Enjoy ~ !

I forget one picture ..
Crazy Classmate picture

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment