Your Shortcut

Monday 14 May 2012

Bathtub Design

Hi hi ...
Recently got a assignment that rush me to death .
That is 3 Dimensional design for my Principle Design Subject .
Today I just did my presentation about my bathtub design .

Reason Choosing Bathtub
Quite a number people ask me :" Why you choose bathtub to do the 3 Dimensional design ?"

  • I love bathtub
  • I wanted bathtub so badly , but my family dislike it , because it uses up a lot of space .
  • I want to feel it like I was in a hot spring . That feeling is so nice when your skin is so smooth and beautiful .
  • The last and stupid reason is ... I love toilet a lot . Toilet is SO SO SO important to me that it brings me beauty . Do you agree ?? 
Air-dry Clay Characteristic
I use air-dry clay to do my bathtub .
I tell you "ah" the wrapper of the air-dry clay cheated me .
It say is

  • Easy to mould
  • Easy to use
  • Dry fast (within 42hours)
  • Is soft
But right ... I do like some mad lady .
Is damn freaking hard to mould , not easy to use , it dry slow and is super hard .
BUT it is soft when you add water .
* Little advise ~ 
Do not put it in microwave !!!! ( I heard that some of my classmate put it in microwave and it crack , LoL )
Let it dry with fans !

Process Making
Here is some of my process .
You can see that I even need to stand and mould it !
 
Hand with clay ...

Bathtub concept
So now is my bathtub design concept .
My concept is basically fashion added into bathtub .

Before colour it
Boots bathtub
Bag bathtub

After colouring
Boots bathtub
Bag bathtub


I use a lot of element in my bathtub that our lecturer taught us .
I put it in to my bathtub design , like figure ground , contrast , printing and bla bla bla .

Nice bathtub design right !?
I really hope I got great marks for this ...
My very precious artwork that make me stay up whole night and do .

Dear reader , will you buy my bathtub design if really selling in the market ? ( Just wondering. hehex... )
By June

No comments:

Post a Comment