Your Shortcut

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Friendship

Hmm... I just want to express it on the blog . Since no one I can really talk to and I will just let the flow go .
This something about her , but hope she will read it , learn and correct ( just hoping, can't expect much )
Today my friend kindda angry on what I did to her today .
It makes me think a lot when on my way I drove home .
The moment she piss off . I already know what I did , BUT at the same time I know both of us also did the wrong thing .

Since just now , I feel like I going to put a 'mask' in front of her .
I can said that , a lot of topic that I can't talk to her . She like to keep something she doesn't like in her heart . She have a lot of things that she don't like people do to her , more like making rules for herself . I think is her past make her that way , I can't blame her . The 'shadows' are still in her mind .

I hope she will really see deep in herself , instate of angry and not express it to anyone . This is seriously bad if she continue like this . I didn't mean being patient is bad , just that she use it at a wrong time . I admire her for being so patient .
I know she can change it , just take sometimes . No one can change within a second .
One more thing is , she have so many 'no no' in her life . OMG . I need to control what I do and what I speak with her . Limited !

I bet no one talk her until this bad . I'm straight forward where no one love to be with me . So what , no one is perfect right !? My bf , my friends and many more... they criticise me for being like this . I only know my bf can handle it and always explain to his friends ( so sorry for him ) . See~ he still love me and being with me for 3 years .

Now the only things is , I hope whatever things I did wrong to her . She will just tell me instate of keeping it quiet .
hmmm... I think I did something similar to my bf . From now on I will just straight go to the point with my bf . SEE ~ I learn something again today . Such a meaningful life .

And again , sorry on what I did today . PLEASE forgive and forget . Don't be fake in front of me . Be comfortable with me . I'll play with my limit with you next time .
By June

No comments:

Post a Comment