Your Shortcut

Thursday 12 April 2012

So far in FID ( Foundation In Design )

Hi out there ,
Even not much reader are reading my blog and I'm posting boring post . So is ok . ( LoL... )
Now so far in my FID ( Foundation In Design ) course , so far got good and bad 'la' .


Straight to my point :
Principle of Design
Creative Thinking Skills

About my group in Creative Thinking Skills :
Having Problem with Friends
Take Times to Handle


Principle of Design
About this class , so far not bad .

I went to that class last Monday ( 9th April ) , the teacher/lecturer a lot of "erm..." . The teacher/lecturer quite boring but the module is interesting .

What we did last week is mostly briefing about the course outline . Later on , he asked us to do something interesting . He ask us to draw using opposite hand that you normally use to write , which means you are left hander then use right hand to draw ; if you are right hander then use left hand to draw .

How interesting right !? So this is my drawing ( Don't be surprise )

See from left to right .
Those with two picture , means I used both hand to draw
The point of doing this is to upgrade your ugliness . ( No la , don't trust what I said )
The point of doing this is to see different view in ugliness , learn to get idea from ugly picture .
Our teacher/lecturer said within this semester we will appreciate our ugly drawing .
I hope I will , PLEASE I WILL !!!!
Creative Thinking Skills
Today in class . Teacher/lecturer thought us about imagination and showing us about those success person that use imagination to change the world . Sounds not bad , when you take action . Problems appear !

We had activity in class , that is using our sense of listening and take out our imagination . He asked us to use big marker and draw it out on a piece paper .

I very happy today , cause I got a 10cent discount brown majong paper . I bought thumb-tack 70cent and majong paper 40cent . So I ask the shop fellow , just give me total RM1 la . Then he said ok . Then I was happy for the whole day until the afternoon .

Let's get back to my topic just now , so our teacher/lecturer played a few songs then we start to use our imagination and draw . He said that we will imagine things almost every second . So I started to draw my master piece . I felt like I so busy drawing and taking out some tools and draw .

Here's my
.


Awesome or not ?
I used marker , paint and string and do it .
I imagine this when I'm listening to the song .
Pro le ~ (hahaha...)
*Me trying to show off*
I know it looks horrible la , cause I'm not a good drawer .
So don't expect much from me . 
After the class , I realised that teacher didn't asked us to do the journal so early . So I asked him , can I put mine into the Idea Journal . Then I show him my 1st piece of idea journal . He said good . I'm in the heaven 'di' . 

How is it ?
The title is "Your Definition of Creativity"
I used my make-up product and drew .
That's so far in this classes ...

About my group in Creative Thinking Skills :

Having Problem with Friends

I can tell you that I'm quite a nerd in school , but I don't mind . Some how I'm happy with it .

Where as some people in my group is problem matic to me .

Should I backstab them ?
I think I should . I can't hold it and I need to release it before the "bomb" is getting BIGGER .

Actually I talked this to my bf di . He said just relax . Let her do what they like , go along with them .

Got one in our member also can't stand her . He said he also want to leave the group . But I don't think our teacher/lecturer won't accept it . Cause , I think this is a process we need to go through . Process of dealing with people .

The only problem is her is that she very bossy . I don't know she want to show off or she didn't mean to . But still the way she interact with people like she's in her own world . She take other people like invisible to her . "WALAU" I seriously can't stand it .

And today , when we doing our group work in the library computer lab . She let me stand over there and see her do everything . She busy doing with our group blog ( fine then... ) , then she do with facebook and some other website .

I was waiting and waiting and waiting . She's done , then she said how is it ? Of course we said not bad la . Later on , I said I going home now . She asked me to wait to discuss about the doll that teacher asked us to do it in group . I said do anything . Then she said ok lo . So I about to go , a guy in our group ask me to wait , he said discuss about the doll . The she said I said anything wor . She like purposely talk until so loud . So I said , fine . why not each person do one , and see who is the best one la . She said : no no , I don't like it . I bet you sure you are the type that like to work individually . Of course no la . Why I want to do that . I was thinking , you are the one who want to do it in group and don't do it nicely and expect us to listen to your words meh . Not like she willing to speak out nicely .

You can see dealing this kind of people is not easy . You might think I wrong and I think that she's a big problem to me .

Take Times to Handle

I think I need to fix my emotion towards this problem . If not it will be a big problem to work on .
Maybe I dress up like a nerd in school . That's why people saw me as invisible person .



That's it about today . I know is a long story .



By June 

No comments:

Post a Comment