Your Shortcut

Saturday 28 April 2012

Bow & Arrow for Warrior

Hahax..
lecturer ask us to do a assignment about superhero / witch / warrior .
Our group decided to do warrior .
Our concept is basically about Greek warrior .

Since yesterday I started to design and make my weapon .
Looks ugly but I did try my best .

Most of the time , 
I use tissue , newspaper and PVA glue to make-it .

Look at my weapon 
.
.
.
.
wire is shaped and wrapped with toilet paper .
Glued it with PVA glue.
Now is wrapped with newspaper .
Pasted toilet paper and glued with PVA glue .
Let it dry over night ....
Colour it and TADA ~~!!!
Looks odd and I know ...
Hers's the arrow .
The wings I used shutter-cock and do .
Then I painted it with acrylic paint .

That's all for today .
Stay tune for my warrior costume .
I going to make it sexy and wild .
Hopes is what I imagine ...

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment