Your Shortcut

Sunday 15 April 2012

Relationship between GF & BF

I love to talk boring , lame and about what I learnt from my daily life .
And YES , this is another boring topic .

When started in a relationship
Is easy to start a relationship .
especially when is still fresh . Your partner will treat you good and willing to do everything for you .
That's very very normal in every relationship . You will think that you choose the right partner in your life . You will feel like you are in heaven . That's true . It happen at me too .

When a long term relationship

hehehe.... This is when your relationship gets mild .
Is when all the fight start to happen . Both of us will control each other .
Why we will control each other ?
Is because we care each other .
When your partner can't take it , argument will happen .
When each of us trying to make changes , bond between us get closer .
We start to know each other needs .
I can said is a climax in a relationship .
Climax is very important , one of us can't take it . Is the end of both of us . No chances are given .
If one are giving the other one another chance . Definitely the relationship is safe and not forgotten .

After all the fights 
I believe this happen where the girls will cry 1st .
Is because , the guys will start to talk bad about the girl . If the guy is harsh , I think will slap or dump the girl immediately .
If the girl is harsh , she will not talk to the guys for weeks , month or even years . If not the girl will just shout at the guy and leave .
Most of the time , the guy will be more heartless than girl one 'la' .

Little tips for girls
  1. Never ever talk bad about guy family , because their family is like "gold" to them . If not they will fight back you like crazy . Why this happen is because you will marry into the guy family where else girl are like water that is splash out from the house ( sorry is a translation from Chinese 女生就像是波出去的水 ) . 
  2. Don't fight back with guys , is better you cry than you fight . Don't forget that you are weaker than the guys . If you fight back is equal that you are giving your life to him .
  3. Don't have sex with him before marriage . If not he might dump you after having sex or he might said that you are not virgin any more where he got chance to find other girlfriends . This is the fact where you can't run away . Not all guys are like this , but 95% is like this .
  4. Don't always call or sms your boyfriend . Somehow they will feel frustrated or you are controlling them .They will just simply reply you . Is better wait him call or sms you . If nothing no need to find him . If in a week he didn't call or sms about 3 times and above , you may think to DUMP him .
  5. Don't put make-up when you are with him . See he really love you or he just love you outer beauty .
  6. Never compare yourself with other girls , he will have hard time to give you the right answer .
  7. Always give face to guys , guy without face . Then they will think that they are a dog or slut . ( Guys also no give face to girls 'la' . What for we give face to them 'ah' ? I think , girls no need give them so much face 'la' . A bit is more than enough )
** All above is what I always do , somehow I still doing the same things . So is advice for every girls . If the guys manage to handle those , straight away marry him . BUT be with him for more than 5 years and above . ( 男人不到60岁都不是你的老公 = Guys haven't reach 60-year-old also is not your husband ) Always always remember this .

Little tips for guys
Never ever fools with girls , they are always having a high tension . They been through a lot of hormone changes , they will have different emotion when the hormone change . That's why you need to be gentle to them , if you fight with them is equal that you end you relationship with her .
  1. Don't compliant how she looks like , you choose her . You MUST said everything beautiful about her . So no matter what she said she is ugly or fat . You must said that she is slim and pretty . Is another ways to safe you money to ( see ... I'm helping you guys man )
  2. When your girlfriend is having a period . Try to talk with her more , don't joke with her . If not she take it seriously . Try to give her more attention also . Girls need attention the most .
  3. Don't always ask the girls to do everything . ESPECIALLY to those guys that already marry . Don't expect girls to go work and then comeback and do housework . ( Girls get old fast because him of not giving her a break time ) . Don't blame the women when they get old and ugly man . Is all your fault if you didn't take care of her , help to do housework also 'la' when you are at home . Why girls must do double job .
  4. Always be a good listener . All girls like to talk to those that listen to their complain .
  5. NEVER said tired or lazy to girls also . Girls tired or lazy also will serve you and look at your tempered . Why not you guys , right !? 
  6. Don't change your relationship with her . Must be as sweet as you start a relationship with her until the end of your life .
** This is the things that I always complain about my boyfriend . But I think the other guys are doing the same things to their partner . Always give a clear cut when you trying to explain something to them . Give PATIENT also .

I always think a lot and always try to talk and discuss with my boyfriend . I wonder he really understand how I feel and what I think . No matter what he still think that I over "manja" to him ( *manja= spoiled ) . But I love to "manja" him 'le' , cause I feel sweetness within me and him .

I love to said that he is my 1st boyfriend and be together for 3years already . LoL

** Might be hurtful for the guys , forgive me . Don't come and punch my face !!!!!!!! 

*** Those cute doll , that I called it my fluff toy . Is my boyfriend get it for me at Summit by playing those machine at arcade . So cute . He always said that I squeeze it like a stress ball ( LoL... )

By June 

No comments:

Post a Comment