Your Shortcut

Saturday 14 April 2012

Guts within Me

Talking about guts ...
I seriously have no guts within myself ... UNTIL
I watch youtube about Xiaxue's Guide To Life .
Actually I don't know much about Xiaxue , but I know her through youtube .
Xiaxue is a Singapore famous blogger .
I can said that she have guts to do everything , like plastic surgery , dying striking hair colour and what she wrote in her blog .
How amazing is that .

I just hope I can do that , but something is pulling back within me .
I think money is my 1st problem and confidence within me is my 2nd problem .
Erm...
I want to make myself looks better .
I want something outstanding within myself .
Other than this ,
I need approval to do change myself .

What I mean by changing myself doesn't mean I need to be like Xiaxue .
I just need to built my confidence and make myself more "obvious" in front of everyone .
Maybe I'm just like a good girl to everyone .
That's why I can't do it .
I only can do it when no one is around .
For an example ,
I dress up myself at home , then I put make-up on .
Then I do my own photo shoot .
Can you see how worst is it .
I'm hiding myself .

Anyhow ,
I'm ugly at home ;
I'm a good girl at school ;
I'm pretty when I'm at outside .

That's me .
No one can help me unless I help myself .
Unless my bf and my family let me dye my hair .
LoL ~ !

No comments:

Post a Comment