Your Shortcut

Monday 3 September 2012

Yukata Look

Finally , my dream come true .
I always wanted to get a yukata and now I own it .
How I get it ? I make myself
If you want to know more , here is a bit of explanation on how I make the yukata .
First Sewing (Yukata)- http://sweattyingcollection.blogspot.com/2012/08/first-sewing.html
Obi, Mini Beg & Complete Look (Yukata)- http://sweattyingcollection.blogspot.com/2012/09/obi-mini-beg-complete-look-yukata.html

I sew my obi ( the belt ) and the beg last minute .
I wear this yukata to the asaban festival , the matsuri ( Japanese traditional festival ) night .
This event was going on in my college(Taylor Lakeside) yesterday night ( 2/9/2012 ) .

So , getting ready !
Woots, hard to wear . The obi I sew , a bit long . It took the longest time to tie it and put it on .
I'm tying heko obi ( soft tie ) , I can't tie the others , because my obi was soft and heavy .
OMG , running out of time . My boyfriend is coming soon .
WHY so HARD to WEAR ??????
Rush for my make up and my hair .
WAH~! my eyelash glue dry di !? Aiya no need put la .
My face looks so pale !!! No blush ...
~~~ messy ~~~
Any how , this is my final looks .
A very simple looks , purple eye shadow & mascara .
Side pony tail .
Long earring !
Did some cheating on the picture. (hehex...)
Just added some effect and putting pink blush .

Happy looks , side looks and back looks .
Also did cheating work on the picture .
Effect added and more focus , but no edit my face .
I thought it will be fun , but when me and my boyfriend arrive .
We only saw 4-5 stalls over there .
The best store was the goldfish scooping .
RM5 for 2 dip , me and my boyfriend each a dip .
We manage to catch to goldfish .
On the left one is the one I caught . ( Fat  goldfish )
On the right is the one my boyfriend caught . ( Skinny goldfish )
Later on we sit at the lakeside and have a little talk
Our white teeth ( Eeeeee....)
Then we went home , cause is way too boring . We have nothing to do over there .
So I went to my boyfriend house and see him put the goldfish into the  small fish container  .
On the way home , I keep annoyed him . 
I didn't want to go home so early . 
Is like the end of my day .
So boring ~~~

Finally reach his house .
We put the fish to the small fish container .
happy goldfish swimming
hope can stay alive forever ...

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment