Your Shortcut

Saturday 1 September 2012

55th Merdeka Celebration

Yesterday I have my breakfast early in the morning .


Then I went to Bukit Jalil Stadium with some other scholar at work student .
We arrive there around 10am plus plus .
When we arrived , we got our t-shirt .
We got 2 t-shirt , 1 cap , a bag of stuff and our lunch .
We wear this in the afternoon
We change this in the night
The merdeka cap
My lunch, pizza and KFC burger
Then our 1st stop was at the hoki stadium
We have most of the activity at this stadium
most of them over there are college/university students
Basically we just sat over there and look at those artist singer sing , quiz , lucky draw and singing national song
A little boring
SELFSHOT ~!

One of the song that we sang the most of the day is Tanggal 31 , if I not mistaken . We sang around 4-5 times
Happily waving the national flag
About 5pm , we grab our dinner and move on to the main stadium
Piazza and KFC again!

this the stadium view on that night
is crowded !
The stage
I went home early that night . My boyfriend came and pick me up .
Of course , there's always a trouble . Many people are around the stadium and traffic jam .
I couldn't find him . I was so worry . I call & call & walk & walk & look & look & run & run ...
FINALLY ! I saw him . I ran towards him and cried . He was laughing over there seeing me running like mad and crying running towards him .

Later on , we went to USJ14 and had chicken rice and durian .
That's the end of my amazing day .
Merdeka ! Merdeka ! Merdeka ! Merdeka ! Merdeka ! Merdeka ! Merdeka !
By June

No comments:

Post a Comment