Your Shortcut

Monday 10 September 2012

I Love My Life

Today I went to college early in the morning to help my lecturer out to advise/teach the students .
He also ask me to learn from the students too .
My lecturer ( Mr.Ernasto ) his from Peru , his my art lecturer .
His handsome look (Got from google web)
Recently he went to China and exhibit his 10years of art work at Bejing World Art Museum .
He came back yesterday .

His website : http://www.ernestopujazon.com
His exhibition in Malaysia (Is the same art work he exhibit in China) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjEx-2St60Y
A short clip when he is in China : http://english.cntv.cn/program/cultureexpress/20120908/104103.shtml
If you want to know more about him , you can google it .

He is famous ~~!
He told me his story and I see through some of his picture he took from China .
Is nice to see...

He gave me a little gifts that he bought from China , is a pencil extender .
One the left , is dual sided pencil extender .
One the right , is one sided pencil extender .
Now I can use my colour pencil until in the end . 
Thanks to him , I learnt a lot a lot from him .
He teach me how to see various things in different ways and perspective .
Today he told me that , we shouldn't afraid to do mistake .
The more mistake we do , the more we can learn .

Doing art is something very different . It helps me a lot .
I'm the type of person which highly emotional .
By doing arts , I manage to see things in different way .
Today onwards , I'll learn to let something go , but , know which is the right one to move on .

His line that I remember the most : Things you don't see it , doesn't mean is not over there .
At first I didn't get what he means , slowly I understand after doing many drawing .
It somehow became the golden rules in my drawing . (hahax...)

My story is a little messy over here , sorry .
By June

No comments:

Post a Comment