Your Shortcut

Monday 23 January 2012

Happy Chinese New Year 新年快乐

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone
恭喜发财

AND


As everyone know that this year is Dragon year
one of the 12 Chinese Zodiac

I bet everywhere you go , you'll see Dragon Dance
This picture I just got it from internet
Yesterday
After I came back from work , I went to my grandma house and had reunion dinner(团圆饭) .
Is our Chinese tradition where all our family and relative having dinner together .

Today
I suppose to go to my relative house and get ang pau ,
but my younger sister do not want to go out ,
so we ended up at house doing nothing .
Only eat , sleep and watch TV .

I feel like I'm not celebrating Chinese New Year .
I can said that is my worst Chinese New Year ever .

Anyway I wish everyone always stay healthy .

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment