Your Shortcut

Monday 30 January 2012

During 2nd Day of CNY and Today

2nd day of  CNY ( 24th January )


I thought it will be another boring CNY .
About noon , my dad drive me and my sis out to my granny home to have lunch .
After lunch , I was sitting at the sofa .
In a mean while , I got message from my bf . 
He said his not going back to Malacca already .
He going bring me to Sunway Pyramid .
YAHOOOO~!


We met at Sunway Pyramid cinema .
I told him I want watch Journey 2: The Mysterious Island


But he said no , cause he watched yesterday .
I was down on the spot .
Thinking can watch on that day .


So we watch another movie , The Great Magician .
We get to enter the Beanieplex at TGV Sunway Pyramid .
That we planned to go.
Dream come true ....
He said I know how to choose expensive stuff.
hahax...
After the movie , he said he have surprise for me around 8.30pm .
While waiting the time to pass , we had our dinner at Full House .
It was a delicious meal time , especially the dessert, Cream Burlee .

Almost 8.30pm
He bring me up to cinema .
CLUB ???
is that karaoke or club ???
He took out the ticket from his pocket .
Is a movie ticket .
AHHH~!
Is Journey 2 .
Is high class cinema .
I feel so happy .
At one day get to enter 2 type of cinema .
Sure happy ~

Today ( 30th January )
Today my bf accompany me to work .
Once I arrive summit , I met him .
I brought him to Guardian  .
I showed him a skin care product that I saw in magazine .
I told him this product can keep my face moist and they have promotion pack now .
So he ask me want to buy or not .
I was like "yes" "no" "yes" "no"
He said want then buy , then I said "yes yes yes"
hehex....
This is it ~ !!!!
During my work break time
He going to walk walk with me .
We were looking for cute cute dress .
Can't find ~~
I told him I want the boots that I wanted .
So we went to the shop and get the boots .
He paid half ; me paid half
After I went back to my store , my tears flow out .
I phoned my bf .
I went out again .
... ...
( not telling , is embarrassing and stupid )

and I bought a furry furry dress .
LoL

Thanks to my bf again !
Only he will said :
"What I can get you , I'll give you
If I can't get it for you , I'll tell you "
 hahax...

!! Love him !!

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment