Your Shortcut

Friday 2 March 2012

My Boyfriend To Me

This is him
Creepy ??
I don't know when I start couple with him !?!?
But we have been together almost 3 years .
His actually a nice guy .
Obviously , his my boyfriend . (hahaha...)


He is a very very patient guy . (for now)
He always make me cry . (cause I cry easily)
I always worry about our future , then he will try his best to convince me .
Obviously I wanted to stay with him forever . (since is our first love , it should be our last)
He love to hide things from me and tell me last minute . (I hate this the most)
He will try his best to plan everything for me . (in order to make me happy)
Guys need face the most , obviously he needs it . (I dislike to give him face)
He like making joke . (but I always ended up angry , cause I don't know is true or fake)
He love thinking simple (that's what every guys mind are)
When he have his money ability, I get to buy stuff . (hehex....)
He's an old man, when he smile, I see many wrinkle on his face . (actually he love giving long speech to me)
He never like to say goodnight to me nor sms me . (unless I do it 1st)
He is a game freak !!!!! (when he start to play game , I'm at the 2nd place)

In his friends view, he'll be a puppy , I'm the owner .
In my friend view , he'll be superhero .

No matter how he is , I'll try to accept every of his attitude .
But it will never be easy .
We ended up arguing .
Everything I listed on top is the things we always argue about .
We will ....  He will settle everything in one day no matter what .
No point arguing for years .
Right !?!?!?

Forgive & Forget is an important concept in our love life .

By June 

No comments:

Post a Comment