Your Shortcut

Friday 23 March 2012

Boyfriend 18-year-old Birthday

This year I make things special for him ,
Since I got work ,
That's mean I got money .

When looking for present is seriously a hard time .
Cause to think of what the guys like is no easy .

But one day , he said that he want to have a pocket watch .
Which is cool .
So my mum bring me all the way to Kuala Lumpur and look for the watch .
In the end I got one in China Town .

When I came back from Kuala Lumpur .
On the next day , 
I went Sunway Pyramid .
I saw a pocket watch which is the type I want .
Obviously I'm depress and regret that I went so far and buy it .
But never mind 'la'
Since I was sincere to find the present , 
I bet he love it .

This year ,
His birthday is on the same day as our SPM result are coming out .
Which is on 21st of March .

I get ready his present and went to school .
When he arrive ,
I gave him the present .
I ask him to open it .
he love the present a lot .
Soon ,
we get out SPM result .
He got 4A's
I got 6A's
We happily enjoy our day .
I had dinner with his family on that day .

On the next day (22nd of March)
I promise him that I'll bring him to Sunway Lagoon .
He never been to Sunway Lagoon before .

We arrive Sunway Pyramid at 10.30am .
We quickly did our shopping .
We bought Sunscreen , my very 1st bikini and his swimming trunks .
I forget to bring my camera on that day ,
so we didn't even have many picture of us on that day .

We have a lot of fun on that day ,
We manage to get a picture on that day .
That picture cost RM35/per picture .

Around 6.30pm ,
We went back to Sunway Pyramid and watch movie .
The Dr.Suess' The Lorax .
We went and had our dinner at Jusco Food Court .
Later on ,
we proceeded to our movie .

That's the on of our days .
Now my bf is older that me .
I hope I make his 18-year-old birthday special .

By June

No comments:

Post a Comment